- Fast and light - only one bash file
- Zabbix traps are used to send data in one chunk, lowering system load and bandwidth
- 45 items, 13 triggers, 11 graphs
- Save this as /etc/zabbix/zabbix_agentd.conf.d/mysql.conf
# mysql[uptime] or mysql[max_connections] will trigger trap sending # run '/etc/zabbix/mysql.sh uptime debug' to debug trap sending UserParameter=mysql[*],/etc/zabbix/mysql.sh $1 $2
- Download and save data-getter
- Import template
- Triggers are mostly paranoid, so be ready to understand what they measure and fix.
If not - just disable them
- All values are of type "zabbix trap" except for 'uptime' and 'max_connections'
'uptime' is "zabbix active check" and checked each 5min by default, at this time all status traps are sent
'max_connections' is checked hourly, at this time variables traps sent
- So, if you want to check additional status counter - you would need to create zabbix-trap counter in web interface, and then add the same counter to script 'status' array to send it
- Some graphs in templates provided are of type "logarithmic", fix template in notepad, or install zabbix patch
- Also there is some extra bonus lines in script at the end. They are used for additional template "transactions/locks analyze". You can download it here (screenshot below):