For now you can choose from those mobilizing services for each feed separately:
- Readability (default option)
- Google Mobilizer
- Stripped Original (original article without styles and images)
- Original (full original article)
This can be configured right from tt-rss feed config popup:
Note about displaying "Original" article:
Article content is displayed inside iframe. But nested site can block displaying itself inside iframe by setting "X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN" response header. Such is used at google.com, yandex.ru, habrahabr.ru and many more different sites. So "Original" display mode wouldn't work for them. Though all mobilizers and "Original Striped" will work ok, cause they are passing thru stripping backend.
- Download mobilize.zip plugin
Or checkout the https://github.com/sepich/tt-rss-mobilize
- Put /mobilize/ folder from archive to your /tt-rss/plugins/ folder
- Open tt-rss -> Preferences -> Plugins and activate Mobilize plugin
- To open mobilized article press "zoom" button at article toolbar, or use hotkey "V"
To macfly for his plugin 'auto_embed_original' which was great base for my plugin.